Loading times?

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Not sure if it's just me or not, but lately i'm having some troubles accessing the General Computer And Hardware section.....it's loading, but lately it's been taking a lot longer than normal...I came to the conclusion that it's because of the huuugee long page number line going across for ages, which makes it take longer to load, does this happen to anyone else, or just me?

Matt

you can change that in you User CP. you can edit the options where it cuts the page number off at a certain time period. like mine is cut off at 1 week so i only have like 15 pages.

but i think your internet is just generally lagging. i don't know if it has to deal with the page numbers at the bottom.

I've had some lag problems on thie site too. Every site I've been on is super fast except for this one. I just assumed it was some maintenance work.

Thanks Ronco Rox, didn't see that option there, it has solved my problem, loading time is quick now...the reason i thought it was the page numbers was because it would show the top of the page, and the sub forums like Gallery etc, but wouldn't show any posts until it finished loading....but anyway, all good now :)

Thanks,

Matt

its also probably because we have so much content on the forum that its lagging some, ive noticed it too but it doesnt bother me unless my computer starts to run slow.

Back
Top Bottom