How CF is failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark thorpe said:
(gotta do this..)

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=23995

;)

uk summed it up really, but im too lazy, and too tired to type out a proper reply..

ahahah thats....
gay12.jpg

and yeah this thread

gay.jpg

Haha, I guess this thread isn't completely useless. It's good entertainment and pwnage. :D

UK31337 said:
He's not been online since 6PM.

He's probably out at some weird, German sex party where they listen to Kraftwerk and eat things that perhaps shouldn't be eaten. He'll be off having his kinky gangbang and proving that sucking dick is good, from his boyfriends' points of view.

Seriously, though, another thread like this and I'll shit on him.

ha ha, that really made me laugh.
lastnight i was invited for a drink/food and a few hands of friendly poker with my new landlord here in Amsterdam. huge appartment and very soon it was filled with very very attractive women and muscular men. after a few drinks i still felt out of place but plucked up the courage to ask 'Arnie' what he did for a living other than rent. straight out, he told me 'i organise sex parties in clubs, disco's or at home'.....

god's honest,everyone calls him 'Kinky Arnie' and yes he actually DOES sort of look like the dutch guy in Goldmember!!!!

god bless continental europe!

Brookfield said:
I've just emailed Nik to get back, as there is something we want him to know.

lmao! this thread has gone from mad, to ticked off, to funny. This has to be the most fun I've had in a thread in awhile. He'll be in for a treat when he gets back :)

Nik00117 said:
1. Rep system, this has turned CF into a popularity contest, and if you know me good enough I enjoy saying #%# off to populaity contets.
2. Post count, i'm sorry but its not really that big of deal. Recent threads such as OMFG! 1502152 to i hit this are just getting plain gay.
3. The overall ploitiness of the board is kinda distubring...
4. The helpfull ness on this board is lacking...
5. Mods that don't know their #### i'm sorry, on my lifting forum to became a mod not only do you need to be trusthworthy etc, YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR LIFTING related topics, we have mods in here that jsut ended up with mod status.

So my recommendations
1. Toss rep system out
2. Toss post count out (who gives a shit if you have 1,000 posts I know I don't)
3. Lets be real, sucking each others cocks 24/7 isn't going get us no where.
4. Lets get out of the social lounge aspect and start really hellping.
5. Reform the mods to a group of extermely smart, sharp resonposbilie poeple, and not distrubed 70 year old men.

It's true, but not completly. With 4 (The helpfull ness on this board is lacking...), i totally DISAGREE!, everyone is so generous, to give there time to, help you out, on anything, dosen't even need to be techy. But thanks for the recommendations... "disturbed 70 year old men eh?" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom