X-Box 360 V2!!!! FTW?

Nope. Other than the 65nm core running slightly cooler and the bigger hard drive, it doesn't make too much of a difference. HDMI isn't important if you don't have an HDTV, but it doesn't matter since Component and VGA can easily output 1080p. The 120GB hard drive is sure a nice addition, especially those who choose to use the Xbox Live Video Marketplace. :)

i do have an hdtv, only its 1080i is there a difference? so for me theres no point of buying it cuz its not really compatible

Peter Lachowicz said:
i do have an hdtv, only its 1080i is there a difference? so for me theres no point of buying it cuz its not really compatible

yea, same here, ill say it sucks that i just got one, i dont think ill need 100GB more, i dont have media on it.

Peter Lachowicz said:
1080p is a little better quality than 1080i, barely noticeable though. It's still compatible with it though, but even if the game supports 1080i, you won't get it. Hell, I play Gears of War on my standard TV and it works fine. (Speaking of GOW, I'm trying to beat the last boss on insane, and it's impossible!)

Read this article for a comparison of 1080i and p:
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6449_7-6361600-1.html

insane? tahts crazy!! always play with a friend, its so much easier, cuz dom doesnt do anything, and he gets killed really easily. I suggest you get the automatic rifle, and the bow thing that shoots bombs, you cant kill him when theres bats around him. When they fly past him, shoot him as many timesas you can with the rifle, then shoot him once with the bow, and remember to have your friend playing too in co op, cuz the ai (allies) are HORRIBLE lol, so theres no point of buying the second version of xbox 360

Haha, yeah, I know, no ones online right now, and the only thing Dom is good for is distracting RAAM. The co-op in the game is amazing though, best part about it!

I bought the 360 about 4 months back. I knew they were going to bring out one with a cooler running CPU mind.

Though, even though I'm missing out on the HDMI port, the hard drive could be replaced with a 120gb model as soon as they come in.

Right now, not really...

In the future, maybe.

Hell, Sony should concentrate on sales before they even start bragging about the PS3's power, because it obviously lacks the power to sell. So much for the '2 million by the end of 2006' statement by Sony...typical Sony. Hell, they haven't even sold 900,000 and it's already January.

Back
Top Bottom