Desktop Webcam

chougard

In Runtime
I stream video over the internet, and I'm wondering if I can download something that will use my desktop as a webcam. I can only select webcams with the program I'm using, so I'm wondering if there is a way I can make my desktop one.

are you trying to ask if it is posible for you to control your computer over the internet

No. Here is what I'm looking for
Something that will install a virtual monitor. What that monitor displays would be a virtual webcam. I can then use that virtual webcam on my program.

i wouldnt have a clue on how to do that if it was me i would position a monitor in front of the screen or make a remote desktop connection

something like http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Remote-Utils/Screen-Stream.shtml ? i came across this before, but can't vouch for it as i have never tried it...

"ScreenStream is a free utility which lets others 'watch' your screen while you work. It can be used as the modern equivalent of the overhead projector. When you run this program on your computer anyone else on your network (or even the internet) can view what is on your screen by typing the link (and optional access code) into their internet browser. They can continue to watch your screen until you close the program. "

Back
Top Bottom