How CF is failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Mike^ said:
Nik leave if you don't like it

Co-Sign...If you dont like the way things are going down, no one is forcing you too stay here.

UK31337 said:
People do whine about it, but David is punishing those who abuse it. I don't think it's much of an issue TBH.

Yeah, you've got a point. Why boast about spending too much time on a forum?

Don't know what "ploitiness" is. If you mean "politeness" then yeah, people could be a lot nicer.

Make up for it yourself, then. If you're angry at people not helping, try to help out more yourself. People have different areas of knowledge, especially within the field of computers and computing, so some people probably just can't answer certain questions, as it's not their area of expertise.

Ahem... I'm a computer science student, I know my shizz thank you very much. root is an IT technician at a major British University, setishock isn't a mod anymore but he's been computing for years and years and years, mr mixx and mark thorpe are both interested in computers and have a wide range of knowledge, Kage was doing a computer animation course...

I'd sooner toss you out.

Okay, so I do partly agree with that. Even just disabling it in the Social Lounge to stop people spamming with total crap just to get to Guru.

Sounds like you know from experience, just out of interest how long do your boyfriends normally take to climax, in a standard 18-hour session?

Do the same yourself.

LOL - you don't fit into any of those categories!

Seems to me you're hitting out at the mods because you're not one yourself. Never mind, you can always become the next US Defence Secretary as you're better than anyone else due to your military background.

If you don't like the way this forum is run, then go back to your "LIFTING" forum. I take "LIFTING" to mean weightlifting, don't drop the weights on your toes, sweetheart!!
biggrin.gif

ROFL! Well said. Very good points.

UK31337 said:
Never mind, you can always become the next US Defence Secretary as you're better than anyone else due to your military background.

lmao! i knew that would come up in here:rolleyes:

anyways, if CF is failing SO BADLY then go to another forum, that simple. Nobody's forcing you to stay here. I'd say that 99.9 percent of people are here because they like it, not to criticize it or look down on others as if you're better than them. In my short time I've been here I've seen quite a few of these threads and from what I can gather you think Americans are ignorant, Military kids are better than everyone, you're better than everyone and CF is failing. Why stay then? that makes no sense to me. Sorry if I sound harsh...

my 2 cents...

Nik, when will you accept the inevitable???, fed-up member reading one of your awful posts----->
read.gif

I've just had it with the way he comes here and talks about how much this place sucks. This is a community, and communities have different aspects, not just the primary aspect of computer help. It's obvious that he has no community spirit.

And frankly, some of the people on those weight lifting boards aren't that friendly, so don't compare CF to that.

Tommy Boy said:
I've just had it with the way he comes here and talks about how much this place sucks. This is a community, and communities have different aspects, not just the primary aspect of computer help. It's obvious that he has no community spirit.

And frankly, some of the people on those weight lifting boards aren't that friendly, so don't compare CF to that.

ditto!

if his weightlifting forums are so frickin' wonderful why doesn't he just post there and post all his "I'm better than everyone" threads there? I can see how people are sick of this, it makes the forum look bad. Imagine being a new member and just joining and having to read this. That's how it was when I first joined and I almost left and wasn't going to post, but for some reason I didn't leave. Why must every forum have ONE member who always has to pester and push people's buttons to the point of where everyone is just plain sick of it? frankly I don't see how he can post all this stuff and still be here, but I guess the mods have a good reason for that and I'll leave it to them.

this is brilliant,only chuckle on here in ages, if only it had happend in December i may have not foulmouthed and received a 1 week ban!

anyway,on the side, can we turn this back into a computer forum?
no hold on, only another zillion posts and i become a master uber guru, can we talk about my friends nearly new neighbour's bosses son who got a bmx with in built candy floss machine that can also benchlift 800lbs, but it doesn't really rok because it's blue and doesn't have gnarly dude stuff? j/k

i really should avoid the social lounge...
Ashamed of Amsterdam

edit: forgot to add that i agree with you guys on this one...

If you aren't willing to stick around through a forum's hard times, then just leave.

Congratulations, you have yet again made a useless shitty thread for us all to argue in..

Not only does it let us argue over shit that is pretty much irrelevant, it lets us appreciate your ability to make a thread which wastes our time.
Thank you so very much.

Ever notice almost ALL this threads turn into some useless shitty thread that evolves into a big flame war? Haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom