sig pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok on every other forum we were able to add small 300x500 pixel images for our sigs, i just thought that it might be kinda cool to have them, i mean i know that to some people this is going to seem stupid but its actually cool to see that people can show off some of theis skills or maybe they can show a pic of their computer as long as its within the maximum limit of size.

It just aint gonna happen, its been asked a million times before, its just more stuff for the mods to moderate

ohh well it was worth a shot i figured i was going to be shot down and denied. but like i said it was cool where i used to go but i guess its already been requested so nevermind

I think its been tried here in the past, but apparantly people abused the system, so it got stopped. Im a member of other forums where its allowed, but i think the average age is higher, so it doesnt get abused. And im not having a go at anyones age, before any one starts lol

A lot of people would use the server as a free image host so that's why david doesn't allow custom sigs and avatars

not going to happen and I wouldn't want to see it happening either. Right now this forum looks pretty professional, now add ~20 weird, totally unrelated pictures per page and what does it look like then? If everyone would make the picture blue it would fit nicely with the current forum colors, and then it would look cool. But imagine a bright red or a bright green 300x500 picture in the middle of the page...

yeah i agree it would look unprofesional and the purpose of the forum is to help people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom