How CF is failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookfield said:
*It's not specifically in the rules, but "Profane language in threads is not conduct we like to see" & "blasphemous or obscene" covers it, I think, as a lot of so-called swearing comes in that category, do you not think?
Anyway, thank you for your views.

Yeah, I get what you mean... I'm just used to hearing and seeing people swear so it doesn't bother me.

"Anyway, thank you for your views."

Always a pleasure. :)

Edit: UK, though some of your points were true, it was still a bit harsh in my view. Nik has helped me out a lot, so I'll always have his back.

yeah i agree with tommy boy. i mean yeah this forum is made to help people out thats why i joined, i thought that i would only stay for a few days to find out what i needed but i ended up deciding to stay because this forum is alot better then the ones i used to be on. i mean there loads to do and you can talk about anything and everything. theres plenty of activity both good and bad and i think if you take away some of those things your going to be taking away to much of the forum. hell i know im not really one to talk because im still considered a noob in your eyes but hell i know a little bit about modding, adminstating, and keeping a forum together. so in all i think the forum has done pretty good if they have this many ACTIVE members and so many topics to talk on.

UK31337 said:
I take "LIFTING" to mean weightlifting, don't drop the weights on your toes, sweetheart!!
biggrin.gif

HAHAH LMAO

frankly i dont care about any of it besides post count...to me that kind of symbolizes who can be trusted more so than others, or at least thats how it was on my Car Forum...

Nik00117 said:
1. Rep system, this has turned CF into a popularity contest, and if you know me good enough I enjoy saying #%# off to populaity contets.
2. Post count, i'm sorry but its not really that big of deal. Recent threads such as OMFG! 1502152 to i hit this are just getting plain gay.
3. The overall ploitiness of the board is kinda distubring...
4. The helpfull ness on this board is lacking...
5. Mods that don't know their #### i'm sorry, on my lifting forum to became a mod not only do you need to be trusthworthy etc, YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR LIFTING related topics, we have mods in here that jsut ended up with mod status.

So my recommendations
1. Toss rep system out
2. Toss post count out (who gives a shit if you have 1,000 posts I know I don't)
3. Lets be real, sucking each others cocks 24/7 isn't going get us no where.
4. Lets get out of the social lounge aspect and start really hellping.
5. Reform the mods to a group of extermely smart, sharp resonposbilie poeple, and not distrubed 70 year old men.

I agree with alot of the problems, but you are being of no help as particularly your post offends me.

Like this is inappropriate
"2. Post count, i'm sorry but its not really that big of deal. Recent threads such as OMFG! 1502152 to i hit this are just getting plain gay."

If you want to sound like an adult at least use adult language instead of acting like a kid and calling everything gay. You should also highly improve your spelling and grammar as I can see a million errors.

"5. Reform the mods to a group of extermely smart, sharp resonposbilie poeple, and not distrubed 70 year old men."

I think going around calling people "disturbed" is a bit overkill. This seems more of a personal attack compared to having a professional problem with the way they handle the forum.

"3. Lets be real, sucking each others cocks 24/7 isn't going get us no where."

Nothing to do with the original problem, and + if you are sexually normal it will sure get you somewhere :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
Nothing to do with the original problem, and + if you are sexually normal it will sure get you somewhere :D

damn I knew this thread was going to get funny but I didn't expect to be laughing out loud this hard. :D

DJ-CHRIS said:

Read the comment I made in response to that in my original post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom