X-Box 360 V2!!!! FTW?

Damn!!! I just got a 360 for Christmas as well! I'm getting a new 22" monitor soon, and 1080p with HDMI would sure look nice on that. And 120 gig hard drive? Isn't that like 100 more than the current one?

Nate - How does this make Microsoft stupid? People have been asking for a bigger hard drive and HDMI (among other things) since it's release!

And alvino - It's already been over a year since the release of the 360...November 2005 to January 2007?

reasons why i never buy the systems when they first come out. my moto is always wait for the better of the best. in other words yeah xbox(good),ps2(good),xbox 360(great),Ps3(great),second coming of xbow 360(frigen awsome)

It's almost the same way PC's are headed. But I think it's ridiculous how Microsoft plans to release a new version already. Hasn't really been that long since the original 360 came out last September was it?

Yeah, but guys, you're making it sound like it was released yesterday, it's been almost 14 months since it was released!

The 360 is friggin' awesome though, maybe they'll release an HDMI adapter or something. I don't really care about having that much storage on my Xbox, that's what I use my PC for. I do like the media center audio and video streaming though, if I ever get the wireless adapter it would be cool to hook up for parties.

yeah true but also they probably did it to kinda slow down sony a little bit. and besides it gamers were really smart they wouldnt waste all that money on a games system, they would just start buying great gaming computers and upgrading them. i think if more and more people started to switch over to computers then game systems would become obsolete and all new games would come out for the pc instead. i mean a pc has unlimited upgrades(they just keep coming)

Wow, 14 months already?!?!?! Seems so new, lol. Whew, how times fly. I swear it's only been a few months since the 360 came out. I think I'm high.....

Lol, yeah, it did go fast. I think it's mostly because not that many people I know bought it, maybe one or two of my friends...most of us were (and still are :) ) content with our Halo 2 LAN parties!

Everything's just coming out too fast now. Seems like just a few months ago, 7 series geforce chipsets was the hype, dual core CPUs was the "in" thing, 1GB RAM was all you will ever use, DVD players were mainstream, and nforce4 nvidia chipsets were popular. Now all that is old school.

yeah and the thing that sucks about that is that new advances are coming out a little to fast. which means in order to keep up you have to be loaded or be part of the company to get all the new stuff

tha sucks, i just got 360, but doesnt matter, i dont have a 1080 p tv, meh, i beat GOW in 1 day lol, is there a performance difference, other than the bigger harddrive that i dont need? lol

Back
Top Bottom