free keboard covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, but If I remember quickly, you were just given the mod position here because they were going, I have seen the thread.. and im sure it was the same sort of situation at CV, and what is this third forum?

Back on topic...

Keyboard covers are useful. Did you know, there's more germs on your average computer keyboard than on a toilet seat?

If you put a cover on the keyboard, you only need to wipe the cover down with disinfectant, and it's nice and clean again.

joxley1990 said:
Aye, but If I remember quickly, you were just given the mod position here because they were going, I have seen the thread.. and im sure it was the same sort of situation at CV, and what is this third forum?
I was made a mod within six weeks of joining CF, because David took my past history into consideration he said, as for CV, I appled for a mod position & was taken on as a mod, no probation period as a member, the third was a site that a member started, [can't honestly remember his name, wish I could, it was around spring last year] he PM'd me, & asked if I'd like to join him as "Admin 2" & assist him running it, but it soon collapsed, there were around 50 members when I joined, rising to around 100, it was a well designed site, reminded me of this one, he obviously put a lot of work into it, but it just didn't take off, sadly.
Anyway, sorry if you suspected me of being devious, if indeed that's what you thought, what ever else I might be, I'm not devious, otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't have done well in the positions I have held over the last 25 years or so, & may I say that the things you have said to me in some of your posts lately have been downright insulting, but I guess that I'm wasting my breath :(

25 years...dang, that's longer than most of us here have been alive.

Wow, UK, that's.....disgusting. Oh well.

freestyler105 said:
25 years...dang, that's longer than most of us here have been alive.

Wow, UK, that's.....disgusting. Oh well.
Do you mean me, if not, no offence, forget it but your reply is the next one after mine, where I said " over the last 25 years" etc, what's wrong with that, how is that disgusting? 25 years is peanuts, I started work 52 years ago, if you have a problem with that, talk to me!

Brookfield said:
Do you mean me, if not, no offence, forget it but your reply is the next one after mine, where I said " over the last 25 years" etc, what's wrong with that, how is that disgusting? 25 years is peanuts, I started work 52 years ago, if you have a problem with that, talk to me!
I think hes referring to UK31337 with the disgusting mark :)

argue091204.jpg

Raffaz said:
I think hes referring to UK31337 with the disgusting mark :)
Thanks Mick, I was referring to the "25 years" remark, freestyler said that, not UK, as somebody thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom