KillMyMac.com - Why Macs Suck

i dont think its a scam but i think people are very reluctant to part with their cash and so they use the fact that it could be a scam as an excuse

LOL, those arguments sucked, theres plenty of laptop Pcs that have usb ports on the left side. And at least you dont get those stupid end now things in macs

muz379 said:
dude i know add another destruction option , run 10,000 volts through the mac and then see if it still works

Yeah, that's what I meant by electrocution. Like you could do a little homebrew cable and connect a USB port or something to a power outlet, LOL that would be funny! I bet it would just like explode...

yes, i heard of intel macs, but i have never come across parts that are compatable for it, so i didn't know that upgrades were possible.

but i've never figured out why you would buy a mac to run windows.... idk, all i know is windows is the best in my oppinion. and Yes, i have used mac OS X so i know what its like to use.

borat_sagdiyev said:
have you EVER heard of the intel mac? have you EVER heard of being able to upgrade them? have you heard you can install windows on them? then be quiet.

The only thing even close to being upgradable is the PCI-E slot that Macs now use. It's been years before they started using PC hardware standards. Before, they used proprietary slots and video cards for those slots were definately not cheap. I remember seeing a X800 XT (or was it Pro?) for $400 when a normal PC version would've costed at least $150 cheaper at the time.

alvino said:
The only thing even close to being upgradable is the PCI-E slot that Macs now use.

i guess i'm not the only one who doens't see much avaliblity for upgrading macs, and alvino knows a hell-of-a-lot more than me.

troy272 said:
true but you can run windows on a mac and game in windows and use OS X for internet, multimedia or whatever else.

why buy a mac to run windows when you can just get a pc that runs windows for a whole lot less money than a mac...

borat_sagdiyev said:
any pc parts go into intel macs....

That's because Macs are essentially PC's now. :rolleyes: Before that, proprietary parts were used.

bullzi said:
dude thats not spam thats a freakin genius right there, you are a genius that was the funniest thing i have seen in a while

Thanks.

It seems that people like the idea, some laugh at the content, but not many people are donating. I want to tape myself destroying this thing lol.

Back
Top Bottom