edit: or what ever it is that you managed to do to my post :D

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHHAHA

i laughed my ass of when i saw that :D

mammikoura said:
brookfield, how about clicking quote instead of edit next time? :confused:
edit: or what ever it is that you managed to do to my post :D
OK, I've used quote this time, I'll blame you if this gives me consecutive posts! [j/k]
Raffaz said my other way was fine, why can,'t you accept it :) look, here's an example of me using my version of editing;

mammikoura said:
Brookfield, don't keep messing my posts up.
Sorry, mm, I'll try.

Brookfield.

There, what's wrong with that?, as I said, if he OK'd it, what's your problem, hmmm? :confused:

LambOfGod said:
well slowly but surely haha.

So when i become a guru does any magic happen :rolleyes:

I got my 3rd Rep bar today too , i'm movin up! how many points you need for 4 bars?

When you reach Guru status, your computer blows up in celebration.

Taylor said:
gah, ive helped lots of people, and nobody gives me rep

thats how it goes.

And brookfield, the thing is, that with what you did it looks like I quoted myself and then wrote "Thanks, I've printed it for future reference."
Though you did put "brookfield" in the end so people could tell the difference, but I think it would be better & more clear if you would post a seperate reply instead of editing your reply into that persons post.

But it's not like this is a really serious issue, just thought to point it out.

Brookfield said:
OK, I've used quote this time, I'll blame you if this gives me consecutive posts! [j/k]
Raffaz said my other way was fine, why can,'t you accept it :) look, here's an example of me using my version of editing;

Sorry, mm, I'll try.

Brookfield.

There, what's wrong with that?, as I said, if he OK'd it, what's your problem, hmmm? :confused:

Mmmmm, no i never, go to the other topic, and look at it. You used the quote button first, which put your name as the poster. And then you added the extra text to it without using the edit button. Look here
http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=559690&postcount=43

mammikoura said:
thats how it goes.

And brookfield, the thing is, that with what you did it looks like I quoted myself and then wrote "Thanks, I've printed it for future reference."
Though you did put "brookfield" in the end so people could tell the difference, but I think it would be better & more clear if you would post a seperate reply instead of editing your reply into that persons post.

But it's not like this is a really serious issue, just thought to point it out.
Thanks for keeping calm, not like some, did you see?, joxley said he'd show me the door, ludicrous, wow, tee-hee, that made me laugh!
OK, I'll try & post more, but then that causes consecutive posts sometimes, which other mods then move to the spam archive, so I can't win, can I?, *sigh*, never mind :( , I'm almost getting used to the remarks, er, I said almost

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom