Gallery: Your desktop

EEnterprise said:
Naw I dun have the zune ... I truthfully don't like microsoft (though I used windows XP pro lol. how ironic). Anyways, my friend bought the Zune but his computer recently messed up, so he goes to my house to put new music into it. I don't mind. The zune is huge though ... not my style.

ya. those things are HUGE!!! bigger than my ipod even in its huge ass case.
i honestly like the white zune...looks kinda neat. i just don't like the zune cause of its lack of features.

untitledwh4.jpg

my moms' account...her desktop on my dads hp laptop (1.6ghz celeron m, 512mb ram, 80gb hd, wireless stuffs, dvd+/- rw..the average laptop).

drumthrasher said:
ya. those things are HUGE!!! bigger than my ipod even in its huge ass case.
i honestly like the white zune...looks kinda neat. i just don't like the zune cause of its lack of features.

The Zune is like any normal mp3 player. There is no need to tell you the truth. To me their all getting to be the same thing. After my ipod broke im not even messing with high cost mp3 items. Ill just stick with the inexpensive ones. Their goal is still the same isnt it?

ive just in the process of pimping mine up. i need a decent wallpaper. i know what theme i want (i think)
ok fk it for now. tinypics being gay and its 2:30am. nite

Back
Top Bottom