free keboard covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhuh, don't know what the hell I did for that level of sarcasm. I think an apology is in order..

I'm not sure but I think that they'll probabably o laptop covers as well...

they say that you should fill in a frm to say what type of cover you require.

but they also have a link for directly contacting them.
IMO, if you really want one, contact them saying that you are a IT worker thinking of buying these covers to protect your laptops, (as a splillage on a laptop keyboard is obviously a lot worse than a spillage on a regular keyboard that can just be unplugged.

say that you want one to trial, but are considering rolling them out across your department/site/company depending on how the trial goes...

email from an official-as-an-address as you possibly can,
for example, don't use a hotmail account.

try emailing from a university account, or from a private domain account, (assuming it's professional sounding).
most companies will think tat hotmail/yahoo/gmail users are just time wasters if they say they are from a company, cause else they'd be using their company address right??

anyway...

I don't need a keyboard cover as I got one of these for christmas...

http://www.gadgets.co.uk/item/USBRK/USB-Flexible-Portable-Rubber-Keyboard.html

you can actually submerge the thing in liquid, (including most light solvents!)...
(IMO best gadget ever... especially sice it's USB so I can follow designs with the keyboard even when my hands are dirty, (for example fixing the car or something), then I only have to wash my keyboard at the end of it all!

If I obtain that thing, I'll press all the keys. My fingers are thumbs. I'm limited for that.

joxley & Raffaz, there was absolutely NO bad purpose behind my posting those to you two. I give up, it'll need a team of wild horses to get me to converse with you guys again, is it any bl**dy wonder I want out??? :mad: :mad: :mad:
read.gif

Brookfield said:
joxley & Raffaz, there was absolutely NO bad purpose behind my posting those to you two. I give up, it'll need a team of wild horses to get me to converse with you guys again, is it any bl**dy wonder I want out???

Except you edited my post and added your comment, so it made it look like i done that when i hadnt. Basically you disrupted the flow of the post which confuses people. I thought this was all sorted now coz we solved it last night in the other post, where you done it fine. But i get the feeling your doing this on purpose now, just coz theres the possibility that your leaving. I know you can do it properly if you want to, coz you proved so last night, i think your choosing not to now.
EDIT
Also by doing it the way you did, your comments can be removed, as if they were never there (as they have). And it doesnt add to your post count either. Also im trying to help you, so theres no need for that tone with me. How the hell can you complain about me, when its you in the wrong. I GIVE UP ALSO WITH YOU!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

JESUS CHRIST

1. brookfield, please proceed on getting out of this thread, please
2. stop arguing
3. enjoy the friggin free keyboard covers

edit: guys, its just a piece of the keyboard cover

that site said:
* The sample provided will consist of a piece of formed Seal'n Type for evaluation purposes.

Bloody hell Maurice lighten up. I'm starting to go with what the kids are saying about you. You are way too heavy handed. You have to give these kids some latitude some time. Even I learned to lighten up in the course of my term as mod. If something's really wrong with a post the kids will give em hell long before a mod comes around.
Relax man. Ease up.

LOLzors

Some of the banter being exchanged in Brookfield's presence is truly something :D

Brookfield said:
joxley & Raffaz, there was absolutely NO bad purpose behind my posting those to you two. I give up, it'll need a team of wild horses to get me to converse with you guys again, is it any bl**dy wonder I want out??? :mad: :mad: :mad:
read.gif

You started all this by being sarci, don't think because you have that moderator title, that you think you can get one over on us.

You want out? Ill show you the door..

joxley1990 said:
You started all this by being sarci, don't think because you have that moderator title, that you think you can get one over on us.

You want out? Ill show you the door..
Whoa, since when can you "show me the door" as you put it, I'll go when I'm ready, now, don't get out of your pram, [only an expression, nothing to do with your age :) ] this may annoy you, I'll still be here, didn't I say? I'm not being driven out by anybody, I thought it'd be nice to pop backward & forwards, once I was a mod at three sites, here, at CV, & one other, oh, & I came here from one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom