5 year old girl killed by pitbull terrier

Brookfield said:
My head hurts too, forget it!!, I'm fed up with the whole lot, CF included, the sooner I get that mod job, the better.
Sounds like another pointless argument that could of been avoided. Wait does that mean that you are leaving CF? Perhaps a mod spot will open up.

Brookfield said:
JikuseN, Google Guru & others, I'll say it again, root asked me to use the edit button more instead of quoting & that's what I'm doing, why is it confusing??? they look the same, the person I'm edit the post to, appears as a quote, I've done that because alvino complained saying that I had interfered with his post, now, that I'm doing as I've been asked, I'm getting all this hassle.

root, come & sort this out please.

Use the quote button instead mate, then both comments will be there, just with your name in it instead of the other persons. If your posting something then it should be your name for the post, not alvinos etc. Thats whats confusing. The edit button is used to add extra info, so you dont leave multiple posts.

Brookfield said:
My head hurts too, I have an idea, forget it!!, I'm fed up with the whole lot, CF included, the sooner I get that mod job, the better.

If you really feel that strongly, then why not pack the mod job in. Im not being funny, but if your that fed up about it then maybe its time to call it a day. And its not the right attitude to be taking really is it?

Good luck with the other mod job aswell

Raffaz said:
Use the quote button instead mate, then both comments will be there, just with your name in it instead of the other persons. If your posting something then it should be your name for the post, not alvinos etc. Thats whats confusing. The edit button is used to add extra info, so you dont leave multiple posts.
If I do that, I run the risk of making consecutive posts then they are sent to the spam archive by a mod, as they still continue to do, I've been there & seen them, this is what I've been doing, I've pressed the edit button then manually put quotes round the message, like the example below, how does that look, authentic, I think you'll agree?

Raffaz said:
Brookfield, you're doing it wrong.

Sorry Mick, I'll look into it.

Brookfield

Haha, when you use the edit button, that's to combine YOUR posts so the forums looks neater. If you want to quote what I'm saying, just quote it and post it yourself, don't go into my post, quote it and post in there. Just makes it confusing.

alvino said:
Haha, when you use the edit button, that's to combine YOUR posts so the forums looks neater. If you want to quote what I'm saying, just quote it and post it yourself, don't go into my post, quote it and post in there. Just makes it confusing.
I'm not bothered by what you say, Raffaz, in post44 says it looks fine now, how much does it take to convince you for goodness sake.

alvino said:
Ah okay, I didn't bother reading all of it. Glad you got it sorted out. Sorry if I was being an asshole, but it WAS annoying to see my post changed like that. Kinda suprised me at first because I was like, "I posted that???" :p
Thank you Al, this reply of mine was done by the method Raffaz approved of, works doesn't it? :) , now I have to convince root, *sigh*, phew, it's been some battle!, cheers.

JikuzeN said:
Jeez, read my name before trying to correct me ok? - MY NAME IS JIKUZEN NOT WITH A S - JIKUSEN...
What about the countless times I'm called Brook, Brooky or Brookie? my name is Brookfield.

I'm sure he's fine with a short name like Jiku or whatnot, but you kept misspelling the 'Z', that's what he's annoyed about.

Whatever, it's no big deal...

root said:
I'm sitting in a corner rocking back and forth... this conversation is hurting my head...

when I suggested using the edit button more it was basically a suggestion to reduce double posts...
A brief reply, just see post 44.

Back
Top Bottom