Costco?

costco... is the best. i love when they sell bundels, so much money saved... also check out there games they are sometimes cheaper.

Oh, I LOVE Costco muffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always buy the bulk size. Doesn't matter if they're Blueberry, chocolate chip, almond poppy seed, etc. Mmmmm. so good. Best of all, they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo cheap compare to regular stores and you get a bunch of them.

drumthrasher said:
they have fries?

their chicken bakes are HELLA GOOD when they are just made. the pretzels are pretty good too.
i tried one of their chicken salads a long time ago and it wasn't very good...
up here in canada they do. and they deep fry em to crispy perfection :) $1.90 for like a whole bowl of em

We usually go to Sam's club, just because a new one was just built not too long ago, and they are practically the same thing.

costco and sams club rock! we go to both. When we first moved here we saw senator John McCain in costco which I thought was kinda funny :)

Yes Costco is awesome. My dad bought a movie and I went to watch it and the disk was broken. Well I just opened it. It was still all wrapped up. Even though he bought it in 2003. Costco took it back no problem at all. Thats a 4 year old return...does it get any better then that??

Back
Top Bottom