AllOfMp3.com sued $1.65 Trillion USD

you really have too much time on your hands, and too much attitude chill out man, and yes i do like pretty pictures.

So why don't you suck, my balls

myPANTS-1.jpg

BigLu said:
you really have too much time on your hands, and too much attitude chill out man, and yes i do like pretty pictures.

So why don't you suck, my balls
You know you are just asking to get banned.

well, you see that's the attitude that will in fact get me banned. I'm just responding to the immaturity of a certain cf member, and trying not to offend anyone else. Hence the giving of the props to said canadian homie.

BigLu said:
well, you see that's the attitude that will in fact get me banned. I'm just responding to the immaturity of a certain cf member, and trying not to offend anyone else. Hence the giving of the props to said canadian homie.

No I won't do what you suggested above. Egotistic ugly people are not my type.

you misunderstood me DJ-CHRIS, i have nothing against you and that was only directed toward root, for i obviously do not like him too much. Sorry anyone else besides root who is offended by my shenanigans.

BigLu said:
you misunderstood me DJ-CHRIS, i have nothing against you and that was only directed toward root, for i obviously do not like him too much. Sorry anyone else besides root who is offended by my shenanigans.

Us Canadians stick together, espisally when people forget to capitalize the C

because i guess that's how we roll lol, and my uncanny ability to anger people

Back
Top Bottom