To David:

lol yeah David has done a very good job and puts up with a lot of our bantering. You do deserve a pat on the back, Dave.

David Lindon said:
Thanks everyone, really appreciated it!! I like the crown idea!!
Does our Queen know you've nicked her ceremonial titfer, switch all lights off, & don't answer the the door to M.I.5, or, pack a bag, put a Groucho mask on, catch the next Isle of Wight ferry, you can hide in my loft for a million.....ah, ahem, an undisclosed sum, I will keep you fed, sorry, it'll be bread & dodgy cheese, oh & water, it'll be out of the brook, don't worry about the tadpoles & water weed, that's meat & veg, but that's free, I won't charge you for that, [*whispers* I said that?, yipes, I must be slipping, I'll strain the tapoles out, & tell him it's vegetarian]

Brookfield said:
Does our Queen know you've nicked her ceremonial titfer, switch all lights off, & don't answer the the door to M.I.5, or, pack a bag, put a Groucho mask on, catch the next Isle of Wight ferry, you can hide in my loft for a million.....ah, ahem, an undisclosed sum, I will keep you fed, sorry, it'll be bread & dodgy cheese, oh & water, it'll be out of the brook, don't worry about the tadpoles & water weed, that's meat & veg, but that's free, I won't charge you for that, [*whispers* I said that?, yipes, I must be slipping, I'll strain the tadpoles out, & tell him it's vegetarian]

*warning* may contain an overload of British idiom.

Ð88 said:
*warning* may contain an overload of British idiom.
LOL

i wanted to say somthing like brookfeild lost it,

but yea,

basically i think he means, you can stay at his place david.

Brookfield said:
Does our Queen know you've nicked her ceremonial titfer, switch all lights off, & don't answer the the door to M.I.5, or, pack a bag, put a Groucho mask on, catch the next Isle of Wight ferry, you can hide in my loft for a million.....ah, ahem, an undisclosed sum, I will keep you fed, sorry, it'll be bread & dodgy cheese, oh & water, it'll be out of the brook, don't worry about the tadpoles & water weed, that's meat & veg, but that's free, I won't charge you for that, [*whispers* I said that?, yipes, I must be slipping, I'll strain the tapoles out, & tell him it's vegetarian]

Your point being?

(I'm not taking a huge dig, just repeating what you yourself said in another thread when somebody posted something else seemingly irrelevant)

hey someone nicked our crown jewels! ..... ok mate your doing a good job.... keep the jewels, you deserve them.

Back
Top Bottom