Costco?

I tend to go to the snack bar outside the store a lot more than I go inside. If I do go inside, it's free dinner (because of all the free samples that are around).

Their selection of HDTV looks really good. I would buy one from there, but it cost too much. I have other investments to make than a TV right now.

Yeah, the food bar is awesome. Cheap food. You could easily get a satisfying lunch for less than $5

they have fries?

their chicken bakes are HELLA GOOD when they are just made. the pretzels are pretty good too.
i tried one of their chicken salads a long time ago and it wasn't very good...

I like their churros too, but most of the time I end up just buying a complete large box of pizza with everything on it. It's cheap, plus they are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think the Costco I go to have fries. I never seen it.

The only time I went to a Costco, I looked at a GPU, the Geforce 6200, and when I say 46.99 over it, I was jumping crazy...until I find out the price is in the bottom...169.99 (2005)

I don't usually recommend people to buy electronic there, because it's plain too expensive. You should watch out for that Mail-In rebate. My aunt told me this, but apparantly, it'sbeen 6 months that it was sent and never recieved it...but, I assume that she sent a copy. Do it if you want, but you're going to scrap $45+ for a membership card...so why spend it all out?

Well you always take a risk with Mail-In-Rebates. They're never reliable, the postal service does have flaws and shit happens. That's why it's good to make a copy of the rebate before you send it. :D

I've been fortunate to get all my rebates. They add up to huge discounts on products. When I shop on Newegg, I'm always looking for those rebates. You'll notice when I post parts for others, I try to get them rebates too so they can get the best deal but at the same time have a good working component.

Back
Top Bottom