Whos getting Vista

Il wait at least till SP1 comes out, coz it will be buggy as hell to start with

I think I'll be getting it soon after it comes out, I'm sure it cant be worse than the RC1 I'm running now.

What about that express upgrade to vista you get when you buy XP now. What's that?

hopefully i'll be able to buy vista home premium.
now will there be 32bit and 64bit versions? or..idk im confused.

Taylor said:
actually, i just got my maximum pc mag, and it had an article about not getting it, so i will wait also

interesting, just curious what did they say? It's been a few months since I read maximum PC, next time I'm at the store I'll have to grab a copy.

drumthrasher said:
hopefully i'll be able to buy vista home premium.
now will there be 32bit and 64bit versions? or..idk im confused.

I think the disc that Vista is on have both 32 bit and 64 bit. I think it detects your hardware and if it's 64 bit compatible, then it will load the 64 bit extensions onto it. If someone knows about this, correct me if I'm wrong. Microsoft is aware that not all PCs are 64 bit ready so I'm sure they're prepared for that.

^^ I think it's that.

Although...I'm tempted to give it another shot. If it locks up, I know it's the board or CPU. But...I won't try. I don't want to trash a such good working OS.

TRDCorolla said:
Microsoft claims that Windows Vista is the MOST SECURE Windows to date.

Thats the problem tho aint it, they claim its secure, but nothing is.

I'll get Vista when most of the bugs are gone... And no it's not the way all of you are thinking of... ;)

Back
Top Bottom