KillMyMac.com - Why Macs Suck

Surnova

Banned
http://www.killmymac.com

Yes, a site dedicated to the true love of Macs. I'm a full time student and webmaster, and buying a Mac is one of my regreats. I'm trying to put together a fund to buy me a new PC (or possibly a Macbook, I can't dual boot on my crappy iBook), and then I will kill my Mac on video for all to see (you the donaters vote on how you want to see it destroyed). Donating just $1 helps more than you would imagine.

If you don't want to donate, that's fine, enjoy some of the comedy that the site has to offer :). If you like the site, make sure to join the forums!

Also, if you donate, don't forget to put the URL of the site in the PayPal comments, as I will be featuring the top 3 donaters on the site.

borat_sagdiyev said:
this isnt spam, this is interesting :)

leave it lol

but whats wrong with your ibook?

I don't mean for it to be spam...I mean for it to be entertainment :).

I hope that people will donate a buck, but if not I still want a popular and funny site.

macs are awesome, the OS is far more stable and secure than windows. The new intel based macs are especially awesome.

Nice, I saw some guy do the same thing before, but he ended up shooting the thing.

You should add some sweeter options like light it on fire or or take a blowtorch to it or electrocute it or something cool like that.

I added your site to StumbleUpon so you might get some more hits.

The only thing I don't like about Macs are the price. Besides that they are good computers.

for what i like doing (gamming) macs suck. upgrade uptions are virtually non existant. however if that doesn't matter to you, macs are good.

that is your site?! nice....

I've been thinking about changing the options of the vote to you pick what computer I get, and every dollar counts as a vote.

And I'd have a Macbook up there ;).

Back
Top Bottom