No Power When In Case??

abland007 said:
My button is fine because I have it hooked up to my case- its just that nothing is inside of my case. I am using the spacers as well

Little lost here, have ya actually tested the button? It would seem like a logical thing to try saying as ya have replaced mobo and PSU, and it still wont turn on.

How did you turn it on when you had all the components sitting on the floor, screwdriver or button?

LambOfGod said:
How did you turn it on when you had all the components sitting on the floor, screwdriver or button?

I used the button on the case and it turns on just fine- so i know its not a prob with my case. And there is nothing touching. I put everything in and hit the button and nothing. Took everything out and hit the button- and it works

abland007 said:
I used the button on the case and it turns on just fine- so i know its not a prob with my case. And there is nothing touching. I put everything in and hit the button and nothing. Took everything out and hit the button- and it works

Yea its your case then, its shorting out your PC....

And you tried this with JUST the barebones for video When you put it in your case, I just want you to use minimal components for functionality, the less inside / the less clutter, the easier it will be to find the problem.

Like i said before

LambOfGod said:
Mobo/cpu/vidcard/PSU

those are the required components for video

Back
Top Bottom