Americas Army Game

okay so Ive had AA for the longest time ever but I cannot get passed the training missions! i hate the training part i want to know if i can skip the training and if i can are their missions after the training? I want to do missions not training!
Is their any way to skip the training? like is their a cheat code or something?
Thanks!

No.

If you can't complete the training, you can't get onto any servers. And if you can't complete the training (stupidly easy IMHO), then you're not cut out for it.

I'm not cut out for it then. I can't finish that parachute mission, i just lost patience for it. I've gotten on to a few servers but that game's too hard IMO.

that game is stupid. has no single player mode....and the friggin lessons for the vehicles are sooo long....

ya lol, the building training mission, is hard same with spec ops, and stuff where you have to take special tests, you actually have to apy attention to the guy talking!!!!!

Maybe you could download someones save files if they make it available, I know you can do that with other games.

the trainings needed to play on most servers are easy. The parachute one took some time, 1st sf was so easy but then the sneaking one was damn hard. But the basic ones are hard? It's like run forward, jump over obstacle etc. The other ones are not mandatory, though I love playing as a medic and sniper was just so easy. And completing the sf trainings are worth it, you get to play some nice maps and best of all, the m4a1.

I'm downloading the game again. I should've burned it to a DVD but I never thought of that earlier. I'm gonna reinstall it and try to beat the parachute mission :)

I finished all the training missions except the Special Ops and Medic ones. The SpecOps one where you have to sneak past officers is REALLY hard. The Medic classes are just plain boring. I tried playing on a server and it took FOREVER to get verified and when I started playing, it bored me to hell. It's realistic and free, but I would rather have something with more action.

Back
Top Bottom