OMG, new Transformer trailer!!!!!!

LOL, persoanly I think these movies suck.. though I have only seen a few lol.

Steff said:
LOL, persoanly I think these movies suck.. though I have only seen a few lol.

Haha, i agree, although the xmen/spiderman series were quite good. Iron man is awesome too!

The reason why I like is because I use to watch these comic book heroes on TV when I was a kid. There use to be cartoon series that always got me into it. Now that they have the capability of making real life action movie about them, it makes it so much better.

BigLu said:
fantastic 4 was the biggest waste of my money, out of all my wastes of money, that i've experienced in my life.

Jessica Alba gettting naked in the street was worth it :)

damn that looks bad ass. i thought that it was going to be like a cartoon movie and i think the yellow mustang is hot shot, or at least thats the only car that i can really think of

Yup, that's what is so great about the new Transformers movie. Everyone is underestimating it, but the transformation sequence is pretty intense. Of all the movies coming out this year, I believe the Transformers is the one I want to see the most.

I don't know if you guys ever watch the original Transformers (1980's) cartoon series, but the new Transformers Cybertron and all that crap ruined it for me. Transformers hasn't been the same since. Beast Wars? OMG. Then all these Cyber Planet Keys? Shesshhhh.

yeah i saw beast wars but when i saw that i was like 8 or ten and thouhgt it was the collest show ever. but i dont really like the transformer shows anymore. but i still love cartoons

Back
Top Bottom