New Years Resolutions?

joxley1990 said:
Stop smoking! Not had one yet..
Good luck, thats a hard goal.
freestyler105 said:
Haha, D88, I'm in the same boat as you. My goal was to get up to 150, from 140, by the end of this school year, but that's not gonna happen. I've actually lost weight, right now I'm 135 :rolleyes: . Oh well, better skinny than overweight IMO.
Bah... I'm overweight. I 'think' I'm 6'2 at 250 lbs.. if I was any shorter I'd probably be a huge roll of fat..

I'm mostly just big.. not exactly a fatass.. so to speak.

MikeReiner said:
Good luck, thats a hard goal.

Bah... I'm overweight. I 'think' I'm 6'2 at 250 lbs.. if I was any shorter I'd probably be a huge roll of fat..

I'm mostly just big.. not exactly a fatass.. so to speak.

According to the BMI scale thats overweight, however if you bodybuild that would not be an uncommon weight for a bodybuilder.

Last time I checked I was 135lbs, however i'm probolly closer to 140 right now. I'm also 5'11

well mine would have to be that i want to have my reb belt in karate(7 total test to get to it) and to have my computer built by june. thats about it. well i also want to try to have a six pack by the end of the year

I said it before and I will say it again new years is an excuse for people to make resolutions which they don't keep. I make goals instead.

DJ-CHRIS said:
According to the BMI scale thats overweight, however if you bodybuild that would not be an uncommon weight for a bodybuilder.

Last time I checked I was 135lbs, however i'm probolly closer to 140 right now. I'm also 5'11
Yeah I know thats over weight.
I'm not a body builder, I'm just flubber. I'm slowly losing weight though.. I'm not too worried about it though.. I happen to not really care about my looks.. So long as I don't wear a speedo or spandex, I don't think many others would care either.. heh

I made a whole list,
but I figure that's too much to take on at once...

so I've decided that I'll make 12 resolutions and adopt them at a rate of about 1 a month, or 2 every 2 months.

that way it's not a complete change of lifestyle that I'll probably drop quickly in favour of my old habbits...

this months resolution is to spend less money...
I waste so much money on random crap, and it's bad because then I never actually get any money.

so I've decided to set myself a limit of between £40 and £50 per month for buying crap, and I'm writting down everything I spend, if I reach my limit I know that I'll just have to stop spending.

that desn't include money if I go out (beer money), but it does include things like not making lunch in the morning and just deciding that I'll buy stuff for lunch, and stuff like that.
it also includes, things like books and CD's, cause I spend insane amounts on CD's, I'll have an estimate that I bought well over 50 cd's last year, probaly creeping closer to 100, and ata price of between £5 and £20 each... that's a lot of money!

Mines simple. Do more study. And get working harder etc in the gym to get my weight back upto 210lbs, currently hovering at 200lbs, at a height of 5" 8ish

Back
Top Bottom