Best game(s) of all time?

Best Games of all are the old games. Tomb Raider 1, Lemmings, Willy Beamish... But also newer games like Time Splitters 2/3, America's Army, and FlatOut 2.

-Rhys

Following Alvino's setup, no real order.. just games that made me go "Wow.."
These aren't what I consider the best, but rather.. games I thoroughly enjoyed to some degree.

DOOM I & II (PC)
Quake I, II, and IV (PC)
MechWarrior II: 31st Century Combat (PC)
Super Mario Bros. (NES)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox & PC)
GoldenEye 007 (N64)
Perfect Dark (N64)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES/SNES/GBA)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX (PlayStation)
Legend of Dragoon (Playstation)
Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)
Diablo (PC)
Diablo II + Lord of Destruction (PC)
Unreal Tournament 99/2004 (PC)
Half-Life (PC)
Half-Life 2 + Episode One (PC)
Counter-Strike in general (PC)
Starcraft + Brood War (PC)
Warcraft I & II + expansion (PC)

JikuzeN said:
Excately.. who wants to play a FPS with a analog stick... seriously.
hascet said:
I hat ethe xbow 360 controller, I played Halo on it and man I could barely work it...I like the mouse and keybaord much better!!!

In no order...

Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142(just got it a couple days ago and I love it!)
Guild Wars

Everyone has their own preferences. I play FPS's on both. Becides, actually try playing Gears of War with the Xbox 360 controller before you whine and bitch about it.

alvino said:
Everyone has their own preferences. I play FPS's on both. Becides, actually try playing Gears of War with the Xbox 360 controller before you whine and bitch about it.

Not accusing GOW, but i've tried many FPS's on both PS2 and XBOX, and yeah it's so hard to control.

Not for me. I like both. Games like Halo and Gears of War play so well with gamepads. It just flows...

alvino said:
JikuzeN said:
Not accusing GOW, but i've tried many FPS's on both PS2 and XBOX, and yeah it's so hard to control.
Gears of War is a third person shooter, heh.

And it really is preference.. there are some people out there with amazing skill with analog sticks.. I for one like the mouse, you don't really have to adapt to it or anything, and it has obvious speed advantages over an analog stick.

MikeReiner said:
Gears of War is a third person shooter, heh.

Yeah i knew that, thrid person shooters on the consoles are much easier than fps's on the console for some reason imo. But i think the best for consoles are drivers/platformers.

Some FPS's like Rainbow Six Vegas are still incredibly fun on the Xbox 360. Include that and Xbox Live, you'll have one hell of a time playing multiplayer. The coolest part is that with the Xbox Live Vision camera, you can take the front and side pictures of your face and the Xbox 360 will create a facemap for you to use on multiplayer matches. :D

Back
Top Bottom