[WTB] Video Card *URGENT*

He has been banned, and unbanned, then banned again that many times, what keeps going on?

alvino said:
I have a 6800 that I'm willing to sell. Problem is that it's AGP.
6800...? just plain 6800? don't see those often..
How much do you want for it?
I think I have a pretty good home for it all things considered.. if my sister is gonna be a WoW addict, might as well have the game look good. (or at it's best, at any rate.)

I'm accepting the best offer I can get. I need the money for my Nintendo DS Lite, so yeah...

EDIT>>> Yes, it's the vanilla 6800. AGP and works perfectly fine. NVIDIA doesn't even make the card anymore. :p

alvino said:
I'm accepting the best offer I can get. I need the money for my Nintendo DS Lite, so yeah...

EDIT>>> Yes, it's the vanilla 6800. AGP and works perfectly fine. NVIDIA doesn't even make the card anymore. :p
Yeah.. same with the GT and Ultra.. quite the collector's items.

DS Lites own man. I got one for XMas.. what a great hand held. I'll see what I can do for getting you a price number.. hopefully we can work something out.

Alrighty. Just let me know when you can give me an offer.

Yeah, the DS Lite is totally catching my attention...I want to play some of the games so badly.

the DS Simply will be badass. it's a DS cartridge that accepts microSD flash cards to run videos, mp3s, browse the web, run homebrew, all that shit. I want that thing sooo bad...

Back
Top Bottom