guess what I got :)

alvino said:
Samsung has great monitors for the price, but NEC has the best quality LCD panels. The color, clarity and crispness is unrivaled. You pay a price premium though...

I agree, NEC is awesome quality. I saw one I really liked but it was 400 dollars. I think samsung is a great brand and their monitors are surprisingly affordable.

I saw a 19" Widescreen for $229 actually. There was a 17" screen next to it and when I compared it, it seems that the 17" is higher in height than the widescreen.

its a nice monitor but im going to be trying to get the 20" widescreen because i have having a monitor thats not widescreen.ill hopefully get it sometime soon.

BigLu said:
Samsung makes the nicest LCDs in my opinion, SyncMasters are awesome. I have a SyncMaster 931BW, 19" widescreen, 2ms response rate, 700:1 contrast ratio. It looks sooooooo good. Got it at best buy on black friday for $130.00, yay for waiting in like for 13 hours!

monitorsmall.jpg

that's a cool monitor :D if I had the money I'd get two of those and I'd really be set!

joe pic said:
you got ripped off...you can get a 19" widescreen for almost $50 less

true but I had gift cards to best buy and normally I would go to newegg or tigerdirect. It was one of the cheaper ones best buy had and they had a wide screen for almost the same price but I didn't want a wide screen.

Back
Top Bottom