Halo 3 Screenshots!

Only the most recent one from the 60 second Halo 3 commercial that showed during Monday Night Football is pre-rendered. They mainly did it to show the setting and feeling of Halo 3, not what it looks like. Other than that, the rest are real-time on Xbox 360 hardware.

i call shenanigans on the movie, two good studios have dropped the film, two directors dropped the film, and the production cost will be too high. therefore it'll take a miracle for it to be good. I mean, look at DOOM, they had a huge budget, and a good studio to back it up but it still sucked some major a$$. Bungie is a great company tho, hope they have a few tricke up their sleeves.

True. Tombraider never really lived up to its name...

That said, I did like the first Final Fantasy. Spirits Within. Even if it had nothing to do with the game, it was still a good film.

I never saw Doom the movie, but Resident Evil wasn't THAT bad.

Those screenshots look a bit strange if you ask me. The resoloution has been completly dropped for example, and no, I don't see any big change from the Xbox from those shots. Still beta though, yeah.

Yeah, I liked Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Even though it flopped like hell, it still was one of the best CG films of it's time. I loved the weapons and stuff they had though. :D I loved Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children though. The movie actually tied into the game and it looked SOO damn good. :D

Back
Top Bottom