guess what I got :)

compguy91

Fully Optimized
I got a new 17" samsung LCD :D I was at bestbuy today and couldn't resist and got one. Now I'm going to have dual monitors :D I just have to go back and get a DVI cable and I'm all set. I'll post pics when it's up and running sometime tomorrow but for now I'm using the new monitor. here's the one I got: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ategoryId=pcmcat104900050009&id=1142295055252

it's as close as I could get to the one I have now and it's not fancy compared to a lot out there but it's good enough for me :)

I'm going to wait until some nice widescreen LCD's go on sale and I'm probably gonna buy one for my Xbox 360. :D

Nice...congrats on the purchase. :)

alvino said:
I'm going to wait until some nice widescreen LCD's go on sale and I'm probably gonna buy one for my Xbox 360. :D

I saw a nice LG 19" widescreen for like 219 and almost got it but I wanted a 17" so I would have two similar monitors.

alvino said:

yeah i just did that
22"widescreen lcd :D

Samsung makes the nicest LCDs in my opinion, SyncMasters are awesome. I have a SyncMaster 931BW, 19" widescreen, 2ms response rate, 700:1 contrast ratio. It looks sooooooo good. Got it at best buy on black friday for $130.00, yay for waiting in like for 13 hours!

monitorsmall.jpg

Samsung has great monitors for the price, but NEC has the best quality LCD panels. The color, clarity and crispness is unrivaled. You pay a price premium though...

BigLu said:
Samsung makes the nicest LCDs in my opinion, SyncMasters are awesome. I have a SyncMaster 931BW, 19" widescreen, 2ms response rate, 700:1 contrast ratio. It looks sooooooo good. Got it at best buy on black friday for $130.00, yay for waiting in like for 13 hours!

monitorsmall.jpg

Ahhh, i was about to get that monitor, but

1. Not Widescreen
2. 19" (Wanted 20")
3. I heard it has skin colour problems from everyone.

But nice monitor.

alvino said:
Samsung has great monitors for the price, but NEC has the best quality LCD panels. The color, clarity and crispness is unrivaled. You pay a price premium though...

Nec?, pffft, use Magictune and you'll have a much better monitor than NEC :p

Back
Top Bottom