5 year old girl killed by pitbull terrier

alvino said:
Too bad I don't live in places like that...it would be a great reason to buy an airsoft gun.

You really wouldn't want to live in some of those places, some areas have as many as eight pit bulls in an area of a few hundred yards, & I seriously doubt that an airsoft would have any effect, police in America, in one case fired four shots into a dog that was savaging a member of the public, it did let the person go, but it then turned on the officer, he was in hospital for ten days, & off work for three months.

Brookfield

The latest fact is that the owner of the dog is a drug dealer, & the police keep an eye on his comings & goings, which raises the question, why didn't they do anything when they saw that he owned an illegal dog, answer, because some of our police are single-minded, it was only his drug dealing that they were interested in, everything else was ignored, I expect if he committed a serious offence in front of their eyes, they'd probably do nothing.

alvino said:
What the hell is with you and changing my posts?!?! If you have something to add, quote it and post it yourself. Don't freakin' add it into mine. :mad:
:( Sorry about that, I've done it right this time, I am trying to cut down on the number of posts I make in a forum as I've been told to do, & I'm now getting the hang of editing

Brookfield

All this editing with Alv and Brook in a couple of threads, is making it really confusing.

alvino said:
:( Sorry about that, I've done it right this time, I am trying to cut down on the number of posts I make in a forum as I've been told to do, & I'm now getting the hang of editing

Brookfield
Brookfield, it would make it much easier for everyone to understand who's saying what if you made your own posts and then if you had something else to say and nobody else posted, instead of making another post, you could edit that one instead of editing other people's and then posting that way. :) It makes it really confusing. :confused:

It really is. It's getting confusing for others and annoying for me. No one said you can't post, it's only the past where you consecutively posted one by one that got everyone irritated.

alvino said:
It really is. It's getting confusing for others and annoying for me. No one said you can't post, it's only the past where you consecutively posted one by one that got everyone irritated.
I was referring to the topic of the thread..

Back
Top Bottom