Best game(s) of all time?

For me the best games, are the ones that had everyone spending nine million years on, or changed things for the gaming community...with that said..

1.Golden Eye (N64)
2. Doom1/Duke Nukem 3D (PC)
3.Mario 3 (NES)
4.Mario World (Snes)
5. Diablo 1 and 2 LoD(PC)
6. Halo
7. Gran Turismo (Play Station)
8. Counter Strike (PC)
9. Grand Theft Auto 3-VC-SA (ps2)
10. EarthBound/Final Fanisity (NES/Playstation)
11. Zelda Orcana of Time (N64)
12.KOTOR 1 & 2 (PC)
13. Starcraft/Command and Conquer (PC)
14. Sonic The Hedge Hog (Genesis)
15. Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat (SNES/Genesis/N64/Playstation/PS2)

in no order

Goldeneye 007
Supersmash Brothers
Starcraft
CS
HL
Soul Caliber 2
Madden 94' for genesis (just because you do an all streak and throw it to your TE every play and get a TD hahaha)

others but i dont feel like thinking or looking at what other people wrote right now lol...maybe later

I just played some more HL2, being stuck on a little puzzle (had to check a online guide :p), taking on the chopper was hella lot of fun!,the musical scores, matched what you were doing eg. intense music when taking on the chopper and when you get off off the boat to solve a mini puzzle, it's all eerie. It was the PERFECT blend of , action , thrill , and puzzle solving, i acutally liked doing the puzzle solving, because it gave you a break from that damn annoying chopper!. And you gotta love your fellow citizens, there a major help. Now, i can't wait to play another session of HL2!

Some of my personal all-time favorites:

Zelda series, esp. Ocarina of Time
Gran Turismo series
Microsoft Flight Simulator series
Half-Life 2 is good as well, never played through 1 and haven't beaten 2 yet, but as far as the work put into that game is involved, I'd say that's just about #1 hands down.

I could make a huge list, but here's my top five (no order)

- Both Halos (1 for campaign, 2 for Live)
- The entire GTA series
- Deus Ex <--that game was amazing, way ahead of it's time
- Oblivion

And most recently, Gears of War. It's definitely one of the best shooters I've ever played, and shooters are my favorites :) .

alvino said:
Epic Games and Microsoft have no plans to bring Gears of War to the PC. Becides, the controls using the Xbox 360 controller flow WAY better than PC controls do (which is rare).

Haha, yeah the NES was the shit.

I hat ethe xbow 360 controller, I played Halo on it and man I could barely work it...I like the mouse and keybaord much better!!!

In no order...

Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142(just got it a couple days ago and I love it!)
Guild Wars

hascet said:
I hat ethe xbow 360 controller, I played Halo on it and man I could barely work it...I like the mouse and keybaord much better!!!

Excately.. who wants to play a FPS with a analog stick... seriously.

Back
Top Bottom