Overclocking...

Anything out of the ordinary that displays on your monitor such as green triangles, black blocks, squares here and there, ugly patches, snow, etc.

Your welcome. You'll know when you experience that. It's like you'r playing a game and all of a sudden, you see these wierd looking scrambly things.

didnt know how i could have missed this thread :p Overclocking questions? Ask them here!...or pm me or anybody else.

EcLiPsE said:
Cool, thanks. I think I will wait until my GPU gets here.
EcLiPsE when your card gets here let me know,i will help you with getting your rig flyin,step by step with a cool box.

I was reading on another overclocking thread, and I was wondering if it was sadly true about the Intel motherboards?

Also, after hearing about it, I've been wanting to ocerclock a computer to see how it works. Would a Compaq Persario work well with that?

I'm not sure if you can even OC a Presario. They usually come locked and won't let the end user tamper with the advanced settings that much. I use to own a Gateway PC (long time ago in the days of the Athlon Slot A CPU) and there were no settings at all to alter the BIOS.

Back
Top Bottom