AllOfMp3.com sued $1.65 Trillion USD

LMAO, i'd love for someone to sue me for 1.5 trillion.

I'd look at the judge and go "You can charge me to pay 1.5 trillion, but ma i'll enjoy watching you watch me pay it off"

nah everyone will be happy if they just close the site down. they wont have to pay a penny because they are based in russia. but i just checked, and the site isnt even down yet, and to make matters worse, they havent even mentioned on they site yet.

I don't see a case in this

American Company wants to sue a Russian company for violating American law?

Um, is it just me or does that sound a bit odd?

I got news for the world

AS LONG AS THEY COMPLY WITH RUSSIA LAW THEY ARE LEGAL. And since its the internet they are avaible world wide.

My agruements is for allofmp3 and they are.

1. Russia company, Russia law, Russian Loop hole, Loop hole=legal, American company can't sue Russian company fo rbreaking america law (it doesn't work that way)
2. 1.5 trill? Um is this a joke, if i'd be the site owner i'd be like phh and you expect me to write you a check for 1.5 trill?

rakedog said:
This is funny. Party because I absolutely despise RIAA, and I think it's amusing how they are making complete retards of themselves. They think they can actually do shit about a company that's not in their jurisdiction. This 1.6 trillion amount is bigger than the GDP of most countries, and RIAA knows that they can't do anything about a company that operates in Russia, but this is just their last-ditch attempt to make people notice them and their cause.

I'll consider getting stuff from AllOfMp3.com, simply because they don't have any DRM on their music.

JikuzeN, you DO realize that the artist himself gets a TINY percentage of the money you spend on a CD? If you care about the artist, go to a live show. That's where they get their money, and everyone knows that.

And you can't pirate HL2, you'd need a steam account to do that. Get your damn facts right.

Haha, yup! :D

Here is something for you all to enjoy. :p

18f72613.jpg

Nik00117 said:
I don't see a case in this

American Company wants to sue a Russian company for violating American law?

Um, is it just me or does that sound a bit odd?

I got news for the world

AS LONG AS THEY COMPLY WITH RUSSIA LAW THEY ARE LEGAL. And since its the internet they are avaible world wide.

My agruements is for allofmp3 and they are.

1. Russia company, Russia law, Russian Loop hole, Loop hole=legal, American company can't sue Russian company fo rbreaking america law (it doesn't work that way)
2. 1.5 trill? Um is this a joke, if i'd be the site owner i'd be like phh and you expect me to write you a check for 1.5 trill?

well the US does have to pay for the Iraq war somehow...:rolleyes:

Haha, probably. The lawsuit won't hold. The site is based in Russia and they're in full compliance with Russian law. It simply won't work, and the RIAA knows this.

that is a ludicrous amount of money, i can't even hardly imagine that amount. Assets aside, I have about $1,000 spending cash in the bank, times that by a thousand, then times that by a thousand, then times that by a thousand again, and that's only a trillion dollars, oh my god that's soooo much money. That's about 20 times the money bill gates would have if he sold all his shares of microsoft and all his assets.

Bill Gates had a net worth of about $53 billion as of 2006. He's been the richest person in the world for 13 consecutive years. :eek: I think he was worth $70 billion or so a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom