5 year old girl killed by pitbull terrier

a lot of pittbulls arn't trained right and therefore they act as they normally would and kill stuff.

allenn812 said:
Actually pitbulls do have a friendly nature, my cousin has one, and hes the biggest baby on earth, he would never hurt someone. My friend has one also, and shes one of the nicest dogs ive ever seen. How they act is depends mostly on how there raised. But it is obvious that pitbulls as a whole are more aggressive than other breeds. But it doesn't mean they should be banned. It was 100% the uncles fault, he new he had an aggressive dog, but still kept it. And now he has to live with the fact that his niece is dead because of his ignorance.

You should still keep a eye on it imo. They can go rouge any second

When I was 10 I had a pitbull attack my dog...

I nearly killed that dog.

I can still remember the cop telling me he can't take him tongiht, and I remember telling him if he doesn't take him i'ma shot it myself. (More corolfully worded)

Pitbulls are a difficult dog to keep, they can be wonderful great dogs, but they are more blood thirsty in nature.

All I can say is where were the parents?

Also concering my story, my dog lived the other didn't.

Pitbulls in general are terrible dogs to have in a family type environment. People should know better. They're for the ghetto gangsta to own.

OMG, a rabbit?!?! Hope it's not he one with those big red eyes. They scare me for some reason. We have a little shi-tzu ni our house. It's not mine, but my landlords. But that cute little dog loves me to death.

Nah, mine is one of those black ones with black eyes. He's such a pussy...he runs whenever we try to touch him and if strangers come by, he hides in his cage. :p

we had a pitbull loose yesterday in our neighborhood and it belonged to some people down the street who carelessly let their dogs run the neighborhood with NO supervision and no leashes. It wasn't the first time that these idiots down the street let their dog loose. My dad had enough of this B.S. and called the cops and they talked to the people. Next time the dog's loose, well it won't be pretty that's all I know.

Back
Top Bottom