help:any advice on how i can speed up my pc?

noypi said:
Lamb is this the mobo AMD ATHLON 64 3000+ BOXED TYPE 64BIT S-939 will it fit to my casing? is it the same casing as the casing for p4?

pls reply
it wont fit in your current motherboard.

borat_sagdiyev said:
it wont fit in your current motherboard.

Hmm i thought he was asking will this *new motherboard* fit in his current case,

thats why i said.

LambOfGod said:
We can use your old case if you would like,

As Long as it is an ATX style case which it probally is.

but still double check this,

300 dollars... i already saw the prices of mobo s-939 athlon 64 3200+boxed.. its around 4T pesos(80 dollars). and the processor 3.2 5T(100 dollars), ddr2 533 1 gig 6T( 120 dollars) i already have hard disks, sound card, video card, cd-rom.. and what kind of power supply should this mobo need? will this mobo fit to my casing? what else do i need? is everything i listed complete?

noypi said:
300 dollars... i already saw the prices of mobo s-939 athlon 64 3200+boxed.. its around 4T pesos(80 dollars). and the processor 3.2 5T(100 dollars), ddr2 533 1 gig 6T( 120 dollars) i already have hard disks, sound card, video card, cd-rom.. and what kind of power supply should this mobo need? will this mobo fit to my casing? what else do i need? is everything i listed complete?

If you want to use that Vid card and have room for future upgrades you will need to get the motherboard i posted,

Also get the processor i posted in post # 27

LambOfGod said:

You should get at least a 400-450 Watt PSU

Look at www.newegg.com for one

and Like i said before you need to see if your case is an ATX style case, see verify that the selected motherboard and powersupply will fit,

(just post a pic or somthing)

Also you will need to ditch that memory and get standard DDR 400 (PC3200)

here is a link to some that will work fine with the compenents i have shown you.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145440

Back
Top Bottom