Woman RIPS a men's genitals!

JikuzeN said:
Mate mate mate,

1. AM 13
2. I did not write that phrase "there is a lesson to be learned here young readers"
3. This is just entertaiment ... not really explicit.
You started this thread, in it you did put "there is a lesson to be learned here, young readers", if you were quoting someone, you should of made that clear, otherwise people would think it was you who originally said it, was it a quote?, only I think I've seen that very story before somewhere, I used to work for a lawyer, & I was for ever telling clients the very same thing, make it clear that you were only quoting someone, or you could be accused of libel.

Erm, Thats a nice christmas gift.

You started this thread, in it you did put "there is a lesson to be learned here, young readers", if you were quoting someone, you should of made that clear, otherwise people would think it was you who originally said it, was it a quote?, only I think I've seen that very story before somewhere, I used to work for a lawyer, & I was for ever telling clients the very same thing, make it clear that you were only quoting someone, or you could be accused of libel.

What i'd say to my Grandparents

"yes sir/ma" and keep going.

Brookfield said:

Yes Sir! ... :p

UK31337 said:
Take it you've seen Fatal Attraction, then? :D
Naah i've just seen real life.

Trivium Nate said:
Go lesson DJ Chris!
or dont slepe with any one until marriage lol
Many people say they do this, but soo few ever follow thru on this.

Brookfield said:
You said "there is a lesson to be learned here young readers" well here's something here that you should read in the CF rules,[see below] the one that begins "You should be aware"

www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

I find it funny that you're the only one who takes this way too seriously. He didn't go into details or describe any explicit things. He simply posted news about some woman owning a guy by yanking on his genitals. She yanked a bit too hard I might add, but the context isn't so bad that he broke a rule.

alvino said:
I find it funny that you're the only one who takes this way too seriously. He didn't go into details or describe any explicit things. He simply posted news about some woman owning a guy by yanking on his genitals. She yanked a bit too hard I might add, but the context isn't so bad that he broke a rule.

Thanks :), no offence, just wondering ... is Brookfield always this picky...

geez, someone has sand in their vagina, and/or is PMSing. it's just a news article.

oh and my initial response to the story was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!, MY BALLS!!! ANYTHING BUT MY BALLS!!!"

Guys, if you think I'm picky, [definition, Picky;- fastidious] that's because I am, I live my life trying to be as principled as I can, both in my private life, & online, [definition, Principled; acting in accordance with morality]

Note, I said "trying to be", I don't profess to be pe perfect, nobody is, I've slipped up several times over the years, I'm no saint, & some jobs I've had, it's almost impossible to be so, so I'm afraid you'll have to take me as you find me, if some of you have a problem with that, I'm sorry.

alvino said:
That's fine, but no need to get all "OMG!!11!1!!11!!" over some news. You're always up-tight, huh?
This iis a serious subject, please treat it as such, perhaps if you happened to be a relative of a little girl in the same situation over there, you might think differently.

Back
Top Bottom