shout box

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok its probably just me that wants it but why not make a shoutbox. i remember on all of my other forums we had a shoutbox that was located on the top of each page that allowes you to talk about anything. what do you think

I also wanted this, but I think the reason for not having it is it would tkae away from the forum, atleast thats what I remember.

how would it take away from the forum. every other forum i was ever on it helped it because you could just talk and have regular conversations without take up more forum space by haveing all the more threads.

Did you have to be logged in to use it, if not, people could just use false names, and it could be used in inappropriate ways..

no you have to have names other wise yeah people will abuse it, that was if people start to flame and stuff you can ban them, i know on the old forum that i was an admin on we had a guy that had a bad problem with that and he was banned every couple of months when he was able to come back

Yes I know you would have to use names, but could I use the shoutbox as a different name for example?

are you saying that you have you regular login name but then change what you call yourself in it. ex: Haku Mioje(login username) then when you go to talk in the shoutbox you use the name balski. is that what your talking about

No!

Ok, simple terms..

I log into this forum as joxley1990, right?

When I log into the forum, does that log me into the shoutbox as joxley1990, or am I free to use any name on it..

You know what, forget it, this will never, ever happen.

yeah well if you still want to know yeah it does log you in on the shout box with your origonal username. ive seen some to where you can change your name on it but there not as good. and plus why are you getting so mad so easily

yeah a shout box would be nice. Though if there is something you want to talk about you could just post it into the social lounge.

Back
Top Bottom