7600GT - best manufacturer?

pike8

In Runtime
hi,
i'm buying a 7600GT, and would like to know which manufacturer is the best. i have to choose between gainward, palit, msi, asus, evga and albatron. could you please order them from best to worst; for example:

1. gainward
2. msi

1. eVGA
2. Asus
3. MSI

Those would probably be the best for stuff like support and everything the other names arent that big

It's almost a matter of your opinion, but here's how I'd order 'em...same as Bob94571.

1. eVGA
2. Asus
3. MSI

I know nothing about the other 3 manufacturers. If I had to take a wild guess:

4. Albatron
5. Gainward
6. Palit

The only one I've used thus far is eVGA. They've always been perfect for me. But I don't know any statistical differences, that's just my opinion up there. XFX should definitely be in that list too, if you have the option. I'd place them after eVGA, but once again, solely my opinion. And like I said, I know nothing of the last 3.

yeah, i've heard xfx is great, so as leadtek, but unfortunately, i can't find them in my country (only in one store which is way to expensive). but now i'm confused coz some people told me that evga is one of the worst from this list (they say that evga was good before, but that their newer cards like 7600GT aren't so good), and that gainward is the best. is there anyone who is using this particular card (evga 7600GT) to tell me is it really that good?

Is it true that XFX have a double lifetime warranty i.e. the warranty lasts as long as you live and as long as the person you sell it to (if you do) lives?

pike8 said:
is there anyone who is using this particular card (evga 7600GT) to tell me is it really that good?

I put that in the computer I built my roommate a couple months ago and thus far he has yet to complain about anything soo...

Back
Top Bottom