5 year old girl killed by pitbull terrier

Good! Kill those F'ing dogs! Kill 'em all!

See? That's what happens when people don't listen to the warning letters.

Poor girl. I feel bad for the family :(

The dog the family had is illegal under UK law anyway, God knows how they weren't busted sooner, terrible tragedy, must be awful for the family.
Briefly off-topic, like the new avatar.

Pitbulls don't have a friendly nature, i saw one fighting with another dog and you could see it's killing intent in it's eyes, there huge. Luckily the owner pulled him out, i thought the pit bull was gonna turn on him...

that dog would have been dead within a few minutes. i would take a fu**ing shotgun to it head. that pi**es me off severly.

Actually pitbulls do have a friendly nature, my cousin has one, and hes the biggest baby on earth, he would never hurt someone. My friend has one also, and shes one of the nicest dogs ive ever seen. How they act is depends mostly on how there raised. But it is obvious that pitbulls as a whole are more aggressive than other breeds. But it doesn't mean they should be banned. It was 100% the uncles fault, he new he had an aggressive dog, but still kept it. And now he has to live with the fact that his niece is dead because of his ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom