Delete thsi section off of the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trivium Nate said:
Because none! Of the idaes are ever proposed this section is just ignored by Davida We need to either close this section or vote for a new admin because im so sick of all of these brilliant ideas never been put into freaking place
its not that hard god
just update the stupid forum to the latest version
Just put in stupid custom avatars and custom user titles that we can set OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!
and whatever else other kind of changes that we want!!!!1

Start your own forum, then?

When David gets round to deleting the Feedback section (LOL), I'd suggest to him deleting your account here while he's at it.

Get a life. All the pics you've posted of yourself have involved some kind of pointless computer related crap (who the hell needs an XBOX controller plugged into a PC anyways??), and if you really feel that strongly to end up complaining to that degree about a forum, then perhaps you need to get out more?

Quod erat demonstrandum, I think.

Nate, will keeping the forum like this really, truly effect your life? Maybe actually go out more, rather than staying on a forum all the time and you might not realise, IT DOES NOT MATTER. And you you PLEASE learn corrent grammer, it's awful!

-Rep given

What IS IT with you Nate???, you got a death wish???, listen carefully to UK & ihuser, they are a hair's breadth from PB'ing you, & that might not be a bad thing, go on, have another go, that might tip them over the edge.
Take a look at David's post, I've never seen him use such large caps, he's really mad.

Brookfield said:
What IS IT with you Nate???, you got a death wish???, listen carefully to UK & ihuser, they are a hair's breadth from PB'ing you, & that might not be a bad thing, go on, have another go, that might tip them over the edge.
Take a look at David's post, I've never seen him use such large caps, he's really mad.

I'm surprised he hasn't already been PB'd.
You're not alone.

Und schon passierte es,Lockz0r3d!1
Danke. [my keyboard doesn't have umlaut's [sp] , my apology for posting in a closed thread, does an edit count as a post?, I'm being serious, not sarcastic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom