WANTED!: Broken PS2s!!

Inferno1

Baseband Member
If you have a broken PS2 laying around that you need to get rid of, PM me and i can give you an address and we can work something out. Just a way to free some space around your house that i can use. So please, let me know what you have and we can work out a plan! Thanks for your time!

-Inferno

i think most people on this forum know the little white wheel trick, if thats what your going to do...

I think there is a little trick you can do by opening up the PS2 and ajusting something, I don't know how to do it myself but one of my friends has done it and it works pretty well, google it.

I may be able to fix my mates PS2 myself now after researching that :D Thanks :p
Its a common problem with PS2's, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the cause of all problems with them. Since my mates laser doesnt' work right either, but it still just about works with a hit or two.

bullzi said:
i think most people on this forum know the little white wheel trick, if thats what your going to do...
Err...I don't get you there.

BTW, the sig line limit is to 5 lines. Here's my suggestion:

Dell Inspiron 1501
AMD Turion 64 x2 1.6ghz / 1gb ram / Radeon x1150 256mb / 15.4" WXGA widescreen, w/ glossy finish / 9-cell battery / HD Audio

Dell Dimension E510
P4 3.2ghz / 1gb ram / Radeon x500 128mb OC'ed to 450 mhz / HD Audio

ok just wanted to take a sec and appologize to inferno, that was probably a bit offensive, didnt mean it that way, and thank you ihuser i was not aware of that, got it fixed

Back
Top Bottom