Gallery: Game Screenshots

JikuzeN said:
Thanks :p, just tried CS:S with HDR, and it sucks. It makes your deagle look so shiny, you virtually can't see it and your nails are like polished TO THE MAX!, but your knife looks awesome.
The nails aren't that shiny to me.. if you turn on HDR and don't restart source, I find that it tends to render some things funny.

Trivium Nate said:
I really hope that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter works on my computer

What are your specs??

MikeReiner said:
The nails aren't that shiny to me.. if you turn on HDR and don't restart source, I find that it tends to render some things funny.

Thanksm i'll give that a try :)

porsche.jpg

need for speed most wanted.

Not the best of scores but prob the most fun round in a while.

I went from top to the bottom in a hurry, I got stuck in the middle of the German Spawn point and well 10 kills later they finally mentioned to kill me.

I should play Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer sometime...I haven't played it in so long...

JikuzeN said:
How is it going?

It didn't work :(
it started up and then crashed! giving me some retardo error message lol

and as for battlefield 2142 i downloaded it had it installed it worked like i saw a movie about how you have to destroy this titan ship thing ma bob then after the movie the game crashed

I also download Fear multilayer i installed it clicked on the .exe to launch it then it started up then quit out and this thing in firer fox came up telling me to buy the game

Trivium Nate said:
It didn't work :(
it started up and then crashed! giving me some retardo error message lol

and as for battlefield 2142 i downloaded it had it installed it worked like i saw a movie about how you have to destroy this titan ship thing ma bob then after the movie the game crashed

I also download Fear multilayer i installed it clicked on the .exe to launch it then it started up then quit out and this thing in firer fox came up telling me to buy the game

man nothing seems to be working for you lol.

Trivium Nate said:

Bahaha, F.E.A.R. just wanting money :D, bad luck, what your system specs?

The system requirements for GRAWm is quite high -

• Pentium IV 2Ghz
  • Windows XP/2000
  • NVIDIA® GeForceâ„¢ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X
  • 1024 MB RAM and 5 GB of hard drive space
You should of checked before downloading the demo!

Ronco Rox said:
man nothing seems to be working for you lol.

Yup, but if he can manage to play HL2, i think it's pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom