ECS KN1 Extreme?

To be honest mate, it could be a number of things. Could be faulty hardware, incorrect installation of components. Bad CD. The only way to work it out is to eliminate things 1 by 1. 256Mb of RAM is sufficient for XP

Raffaz said:
To be honest mate, it could be a number of things. Could be faulty hardware, incorrect installation of components. Bad CD. The only way to work it out is to eliminate things 1 by 1. 256Mb of RAM is sufficient for XP
k not the ram just went out and bought a 1 gig stick still having probs

Right, so thats eliminated, have you done the other stuff i suggested in post #9

For me, it looks like a BIOS setting wrong, or just the board being bad. These bpards are well known for those problems.

ok ive figured it out i had a normal pci NET adapt. in a PCI EXTREME Slot i didnt know the diffrence but thnks all for ur help

Oh yeah, that last PCI slot. It's always the standard PCI or PCI-E you use. That PCI at the bottom is rather wicked, but not always what you want.

lhuser said:
Oh yeah, that last PCI slot. It's always the standard PCI or PCI-E you use. That PCI at the bottom is rather wicked, but not always what you want.
thks man+1

Back
Top Bottom