Gaming Laptop For Sale Only! Need To Sell Asap!

i dont think any one will want to buy that, ive got a compaq with a 1gb ram and 80gb hdd and an amd turion and i only payed $600

heres the real specs

3.06-GHz Pentium 4, 512MB DDR SDRAM, 60GB (4,200-rpm) hard drive, 15.4-inch (1,280 x 800), 802.11g wireless, 8.5-pound system weight (9.6-pound travel weight), ATI Mobility Radeon 9600, DVD/CD-RW combo drive, three USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire port, 5-in-1 memory card reader, Windows XP Home

It's not the point if John 123 stated the real specs above me now, knowone should be interested because how much he obviously lied..

i smell deadfish. after reading this topic, seems a bit shady, retake some images with your forum name in them, reconsider the price, and then we'll talk.

If he was deliberatly lying, then why did he say that the HD was 20GB Under the capaticy that Borat said?

If this is still for sale, please contact me at Frimon86 -@- Hotmail.com I would like to buy this now.

no offense on his asking price but i have seen a laptop with Pentium D and 80 Gig HDD 1 Gig ram sell at a pawn shop for 350.00 to 400.00 at a pawn shop and pawn shops are always expensive

Back
Top Bottom