The Member photos

Raffaz said:
Yeah shes lookin rough lol, dont tell her i said that tho. Im not that far away and i dont want her hunting me down ha ha

rofl dont worry i wont :p haha

Whats been wrong with ya man? 6' 1", ya way taller than me im only 5' 9', got a little meat on me tho
haha, I run Cross Country and I'm playing Volley Ball this coming season for school. I started lifting to get some more meat on haha :cool:

Here's another picture of me shooting a M16 at a military base not far from my house since I was in Civil Air Patrol: (Pop up firing range targets) :D

M16.jpg

^Mike^ said:
Here's another picture of me shooting a M16 at a military base not far from my house since I was in Civil Air Patrol: (Pop up firing range targets) :D

M16.jpg

Awesome!, i wanna try one

^Mike^ said:
haha, I run Cross Country and I'm playing Volley Ball this coming season for school. I started lifting to get some more meat on haha :cool:

serious man, i used to be a county runner. I will say one thing tho, if ya ever want any training advice about putting the meat on then PM me mate, im happy to help and ya can see ive done it if ya go a few pages back ok.

Raffaz said:
serious man, i used to be a county runner. I will say one thing tho, if ya ever want any training advice about putting the meat on then PM me mate, im happy to help and ya can see ive done it if ya go a few pages back ok.
haha ok thanks man i'll keep that in mind.

^Mike^ said:
haha ok thanks man i'll keep that in mind.

seriously man, i was a county runner at 8.5 stone and now im over 14 stone from the gym and diet etc, i know my sh*t and i do have an advantage, but i dont wanna talk about it here, and its nothing illegal ok, if ya wanna know then PM me

Back
Top Bottom