It's the New Year! 2007!

TRDCorolla said:
I'm going to try to lose some weight this year. Slim down a bit.

That sounds like a good one to me too...and I think I drank like half a case of beer last night and a bottle of champagne...

IM soo sleepy hahaha

Happy New Year!!

lol im just starting to recouperate(sp?) from a long night of drinking and partying. I had so much fun last night! I can't say the same about my morning though. I remember i went to sleep around 5:00am and I was up by 10:30. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep so im not in the best of moods ;)

JikuzeN said:
We get light in Australia till 8pm, that's what i love about daylight saving if you know what it is :D ( +1 hour onto Aus time)

that's cool! When I lived in Idaho we had light until about 9 or 10 in the summer. That was really fun, right now in AZ we have light until about 5 at the latest :( but oddly enough we don't do DST.

troy272 said:
that's cool! When I lived in Idaho we had light until about 9 or 10 in the summer. That was really fun, right now in AZ we have light until about 5 at the latest :( but oddly enough we don't do DST.

Wow... 9 or 10, that would be the best!, anyways have a happy,healthy,sucessful new year to all :D.

well its finally the end of the new year celebrations, and we have totalled an unhealthy quantity of alcohol, and I am feeling wrecked its now just approaching the second day of the new year and in my opinion its all started pretty well.......

GlasseyeUK said:
well its finally the end of the new year celebrations, and we have totalled an unhealthy quantity of alcohol, and I am feeling wrecked its now just approaching the second day of the new year and in my opinion its all started pretty well.......

lol... why does everyone have to have alcohol that day?!?, why don't we just call it the "Lets get drunk day"... :p

Back
Top Bottom