The Myth Of Soma

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hey there do any of you remember this old popular MMORPG title a few years back it was once hosted on a tv programme called "Game Network" which had other following titles on it such as "The Legend Of Mir" etc.

I used to watch the prog, though no episodes have been made for a long time. I just recently quit the game itself.

Yeah Game network got taken over unfortunetly so the series went :( but since then the game itself has died and hardly anyone play it anymore which is a shame because it's my childhood game and I not long had a look to see how it was doing and it went from packed and popular to dead and empty..... It's a shame I used to have much fun playing that on lonly summers :( Isn't there anything that could be done to help people return or new comers to play....

IronMaiden6669 said:
Yeah Game network got taken over unfortunetly so the series went :( but since then the game itself has died and hardly anyone play it anymore which is a shame because it's my childhood game and I not long had a look to see how it was doing and it went from packed and popular to dead and empty..... It's a shame I used to have much fun playing that on lonly summers :( Isn't there anything that could be done to help people return or new comers to play....

What was your chars name?

I have had a few over my time in soma but I think the main one I used may have been "Dom50" but I never played consistently but I used to play with my best mate I think about 4 to 5 years ago, I actually miss it and aim to try built the community by helping to promote the game on other websites, I hope it works :)

Back
Top Bottom