Omg My Cpu Stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao.. My comp has been running for maybe two weeks now without thermal paste.. Its always at 75 Degrees Celcius. But what about that stuck part? Im thinking of just saving up for a Blue orb II or something better then the stock cooler.. wow is thermal paste that Important? Lol I didn't know that -.-

Ummmm well I tried it last night, They all went in sorta but im guessing because there is no paste it stays at 90... It goes to about 95 so I quickly switch it off. I dont think Im gonna try it again until I have all the stuff

THe white pin things are broken. They bent too much most of them have came off... My comp is laying on its side now so yeah... Should I just save up for a better one? or maybe water cooling is sooo much easier... Im thinking of the Tt water bay thing.

Yeah I should calm down though lol. But it all happened because I wanted to fix the PlED. Which I did, but then I was like 'oh what the hell. i'll just check the CPU' ..Cuz in another thread this guy's CPU was all burnt or wateva.. His had thermal paste, mine doesn't...And his is much more damaged than mine....Mine doesn't look burnt at all..

ummmm other than that, Yeah Last night was supposed to be my CS night lol. I finally got Cs:S and I wanted to play over LAN :(

argh oh and Im in Australia, I think I should just save up for water cooling? Thats alot easier than a stupid heat sink..If only one of you lived near me :(

oww all my fingers hurt from trying to get those white pins back into shape... oh and I forgot to mention: My cousin has a old spare Pentium 4.. I gave them my old computer long time ago, then some friend of theirs gave them the Pent 4.. Can I just take that heatsink and put it in mine?.... But still. I'll look for cheap water cooling.. Its like 180 for a CPU water cooling system here.. I think its the Tt.. I dont have a job so yeah...

I think I need a job to get stuff off my mind lol... I'll seriously go look for one 2moro xD

EDIT: Yeah Im getting a good CPU cooler, Maybe a gigabyte one.. Or just the Tt. I saw this cheap Gigabyte cooler with Blue LED for about 45 bucks... But yeah Im gonna get a job so I can buy all these things, My parents paid for this comp that is stuffed now (I think it was like 1200 bucks)

So yeah, I'll look for a job 2moro, I was talking to my friend on MSN, Im going over his house on Wednesday, Any idea what I can do with it there?? I can get maybe a spare heat sink from my cousins computer, they have 2 computers that they have never used.

So yeah anything i can do at his house? or should I just wait and buy a better one?

Do not get water cooling! If there's too little you know, I wouldn't enjoy the fact that you want to watercool it! Get another heatsink and fan AND thermal paste!

I repeat: DO NOT get water cooling!

Yeah thats good thermal paste and either one of those heatsinks will do the trick. If you get the gigabyte one it comes w/ thermal grease (according to Newegg), but I still recommend the AS5.

xD

Yeh I'll pick them up 2moro and head to my friends house. I hope it all works out, Just one more question: See how one of the white pins is stuck to the mobo and I cant really pull it out? Do you think I can flip the case over to get the back of the mobo, And maybe squeeze it through?

If it helps, I have a Tt Armor JR. Case...

Other than that, Thanks for the help guys, I hope it all works out for me :(

Um mm... I was just taking another look at the heat sinks; There's a bit of a problem.

I have an Asus P5B-E , I think the Gigabyte one will fit perfectly, The north bridge or whatever its called is right next to the CPU so yeah, The Blue Orb II definitely wont fit.

Can someone please check for me, If the gigabyte one will fit for me?

Sorry for the double post, Server busy error when I click edit.

Back
Top Bottom