Gallery: Game Screenshots

Maybe, but still...just looks kinda off.

The best looking guns I've ever seen in an FPS is in Black for the Xbox and PS2. Holy shit the guns are so detailed...my god...you would think that for a last-gen game it would be decent at best, but the detail put into the weapon design and look easily trumps most next-gen shooters.

alvino said:
Maybe, but still...just looks kinda off.

The best looking guns I've ever seen in an FPS is in Black for the Xbox and PS2. Holy shit the guns are so detailed...my god...you would think that for a last-gen game it would be decent at best, but the detail put into the weapon design and look easily trumps most next-gen shooters.
Are you serious? hmm... I love good looking guns in games.. very few impress me. I should check it out :p

Heh, well, in any case, i'm glad you got your system working. It looks like quite the monster.. is it running stable for you?

MikeReiner said:
Heh, well, in any case, i'm glad you got your system working. It looks like quite the monster.. is it running stable for you?

Thanks, not quite a monster yet, but yeah very stable i guess, i was 200% sure, that atleast one thing wouldnt work, like the dvd drive, or hard drive but to my suprisment, everything worked! :D

Here are the tempertures,

Temperatures:

Motherboard 42 °C (108 °F)

CPU 1 °C (34 °F)

Aux 41 °C (106 °F)

GPU 50 °C (127 °F)

Seagate ST3320620AS 33 °C (91 °F)

.... Cpu .... 1 degrees celecius ... 3 words .. WTF. I used EVEREST home edition, it is surrounded by 3 fans, including the ultra huge 140mm psu fan... but how the heck can it get to 1 degree's rofl. Anyways, do dual core's double the clock speed, the clock speed for my core2 is 1.83ghz.. i rekon thats too, slow.

Clock speed on one CPU doesn't mean a thing in relation to another. Yours may be 1.83ghz.. but it beats the crap out of a 3ghz Pentium D.

And no, they don't double up.. thats a very common misconception.

MikeReiner said:
Clock speed on one CPU doesn't mean a thing in relation to another. Yours may be 1.83ghz.. but it beats the crap out of a 3ghz Pentium D.

And no, they don't double up.. thats a very common misconception.

Thanks, just found out on the EVEREST test, it finds two cpu's :confused:, and i did the test again, and it still displays 1 degrees for the cpu temp, is that possible..

Did you install the drivers for your motherboard?

To get an accurate reading, I suggust you reboot and check it in the bios.

Back
Top Bottom