It's the New Year! 2007!

OMG, the news ruined it for me. I'm watching the 10 o'clock news right now and they're showing Time Square and they're 2007 celebration. All right, celebration's officially over. Channel 7 (ABC) is showing a tape delay of the New York Time Square celebration. Yeah right, like I'm going to watch that now...I've still got two hours to go!!!!!

TRDCorolla said:
OMG, the news ruined it for me. I'm watching the 10 o'clock news right now and they're showing Time Square and they're 2007 celebration. All right, celebration's officially over. Channel 7 (ABC) is showing a tape delay of the New York Time Square celebration. Yeah right, like I'm going to watch that now...I've still got two hours to go!!!!!
lol that sucks, it's 1:32am here and counting...

Mine is to work out more, and get higher than a 74% in Advanced Algebra 2 since that is my worst class. :cool:

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a better and exciting year.

Hope all of you meet your new year's resolutions too.

We get light in Australia till 8pm, that's what i love about daylight saving if you know what it is :D ( +1 hour onto Aus time)

JikuzeN said:
You guys have any resoloutions for the New Year... i heard Paris Hiltons resolotion was to help the unfortunate lol.
For me new years is an excuse to make resolutions. I make goals instead.

JikuzeN said:
You guys have any resoloutions for the New Year... i heard Paris Hiltons resolotion was to help the unfortunate lol.

Publicity stunt. I seriously doubt she would help the unfortunate...unless she considered herself unfortunate.

VirtualDrone said:
For me new years is an excuse to make resolutions. I make goals instead.

Very nicely said. +1.

alvino said:
Publicity stunt. I seriously doubt she would help the unfortunate...unless she considered herself unfortunate.

I agree, hence "Famous for doing nothing" phrase.

Back
Top Bottom